Yes, many current mini PCs are capable of running Minecraft.
Minimum Minecraft System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3210 | AMD A8 7600 APU or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon R5 series | NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or later
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or better
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
If a mini PC meets these requirements, it should be able to run Minecraft. Considering that you emphasized that you need a machine with a good price, I recommend GEEKOM MiniAir 11
to you, which can meet your needs for less than 200 dollars
. This mini PC has an Intel Celeron N5095 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. It also has a 256GB SSD drive for storage, making it a good budget option for playing Minecraft.
It's worth noting that meeting the minimum requirements will likely result in lower performance and graphics quality, so you may want to aim for higher specs if possible to improve your gaming experience. If $200 is not your minimum budget, I suggest you use the GEEKOM Mini IT8
to get a better gaming experience with a small amount of money.
By the way, these are just a few examples, and there are many other mini PCs on the market that are capable of running Minecraft. It's worth doing some research to find one that meets your specific needs and budget.