For ”Advanced Users”. Computer Says Automatic Repair? Check this out!

Geekom Official

OUR STORY
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 25, 2022
www.geekompc.com
Credits

For Advanced users

If you are one of the unlucky people who find themselves in this situation, here is how you can get rid of the message and get back to a more normal state:

1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del consecutively three times quickly while your computer is starting up.

2. The blue screen menu will appear. On this menu, click on the option that says “Troubleshoot”.

3. Your troubleshooting wizard will pop up! Click on “Advanced options” at the bottom right corner of the window. Then click on “View advanced options” in that window that pops up or press “+” key 5 times (for Windows 8 users!).

4. On this page, you will see an option called “Startup settings”. Click on it and then click on “Restart”.

5. A new menu should pop up! Press 5 for “Disable automatic reboot on system failure” (for Windows 8 users, press 7 instead).

6. After the restart, your computer should be back to normal without all those pesky messages! Be sure to create a backup of any important files before trying these steps out as a precautionary measure! If you follow my advice and find yourself with a blue screen or other problem after doing this, please leave comments below telling me what happened so I can update the post. Thank you for reading and best of luck getting rid of your “computer says” messages!

Learn more: Click Here ✅

1663568953586.png

The blue screen of death should be eradicated once you restart your computer. You may have found yourself in the midst of a “computer says” message after rebooting. I can tell you how to get rid of this terrible problem, but first, let’s go over what the BSOD is and why it happens!

The BSOD or otherwise known as the “blue screen of death” is an automatic reboot that occurs when Windows (or any OS for that matter such as Mac OS or Linux) crashes and encounters a fatal error. This usually results in messages like “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”, but sometimes users also see messages like the DPC watchdog violation.

There are many different reasons why the BSOD can occur, but it usually results from software or hardware malfunctions.

1663569001039.png

A common source of BSOD is AVG virus protection. You may have seen this yourself if you use AVG! But don’t worry about this because there’s a very simple solution! To fix the problem…

1) Restart your computer and wait for Windows to load.

2) There should be an option on the screen that asks whether or not you’d like to “launch Startup Repair.” Click it! Then just follow any on-screen instructions that appear. This will automatically repair any problems with your antivirus software so that you never have to see the dreaded “computer says” error message again.

Visit Site: Geekom✅

googletranslate

Category navigation