Featured 

Can I play Minecraft on a mini PC?

I am new to mini PCs and want to know if I can play Minecraft on a mini PC. Then is there a relatively cheap recommendation(This is the main reason I got into mini PC)?

fernslkara

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 17, 2022
Credits
Yes, many current mini PCs are capable of running Minecraft.

Minimum Minecraft System Requirements:
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 3210 | AMD A8 7600 APU or equivalent
  • RAM: 4 GB RAM
  • HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon R5 series | NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
  • Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or better
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
If a mini PC meets these requirements, it should be able to run Minecraft. Considering that you emphasized that you need a machine with a good price, I recommend GEEKOM MiniAir 11 to you, which can meet your needs for less than 200 dollars. This mini PC has an Intel Celeron N5095 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. It also has a 256GB SSD drive for storage, making it a good budget option for playing Minecraft.

It's worth noting that meeting the minimum requirements will likely result in lower performance and graphics quality, so you may want to aim for higher specs if possible to improve your gaming experience. If $200 is not your minimum budget, I suggest you use the GEEKOM Mini IT8 to get a better gaming experience with a small amount of money.

By the way, these are just a few examples, and there are many other mini PCs on the market that are capable of running Minecraft. It's worth doing some research to find one that meets your specific needs and budget.

Reactions: SpamBot

SpamBot

L3
Apr 15, 2023
Moscow
Credits
Yes, many modern mini PCs can run Minecraft.

Minecraft minimum system requirements:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 3210 | AMD A8 7600 APU or equivalent
  • RAM: 4GB RAM
  • Hard drive: at least 1 GB for the game core, maps and other files.
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon R5 series | NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
  • Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or better
  • Network: broadband internet connection
If the mini PC meets these requirements, it will be able to run Minecraft. Considering you stressed that you need a machine with a good price, I recommend you the GEEKOM MiniAir 11, which can meet your needs for less than $200 . This mini PC is equipped with an Intel Celeron N5095 processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM. It also has a 256GB SSD for storage, making it a good budget option for playing Minecraft.

It's worth noting that meeting the minimum requirements will likely result in reduced performance and graphics quality, so you may want to aim for higher specs if possible to improve your gaming experience. If $200 is not your minimum budget, I suggest you use the GEEKOM Mini IT8 to get the best gaming experience for a small amount of money.

By the way, these are just a few examples, and there are many other mini PCs on the market that can run Minecraft. It's worth doing a little research to find one that suits your specific needs and budget.
I think the information on the use of the MINI PC as a gaming device is a very interesting question. I believe that there are methodologies for comparing and testing devices. It would be very interesting to see this data, perhaps not as a graph but as a video. Are you planning to do something similar.

A better answer would be a demonstration of how Minecraft, or other games work on your MINI PC as well as the same is true for the Software

Geekom Official

OUR STORY
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 25, 2022
www.geekompc.com
Credits
Hi SpamBot,

Your proposal is very good and helpful.

We are working on that part now too. The details about the game performance of Mini PC you can find on youtube, there are some test videos.

Thank you for your support!

Reactions: SpamBot

googletranslate

Category navigation