Do mini PCs have dedicated graphics cards?

Lonelypatients

L1
May 29, 2023
Credits
I'm currently considering purchasing a mini PC, but I'm unsure about the graphics capabilities of these compact systems. I know that traditional desktop computers usually have dedicated graphics cards, but I'm not sure if mini PCs offer the same feature.

If they do have graphics cards, could you please provide some examples or recommendations for mini PC models with good graphics performance? I'm looking for a compact and powerful solution that can handle demanding applications without compromising on graphical fidelity.

fernslkara

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 17, 2022
Credits
Absolutely! While many mini PCs come with integrated graphics, which are integrated into the CPU, there are models available that feature discrete graphics cards for more demanding tasks.

Based on your requirements, I would recommend considering the Intel NUC 11 Enthusiast mini PC. It comes with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 graphics card, which offers excellent gaming and graphics capabilities.

The important thing is that NUC is a long-term Intel brand, and Intel has a history of making reliable products. In terms of reliability, the NUC 11 Enthusiast has a good track record.

However, it is important to note that it is expensive and has limited upgradability.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.

Deceive

L1
May 29, 2023
Credits
If all you want is a mini PC with a discrete graphics card, then the Intel NUC 11 Enthusiast is a solid choice. But it should be noted that you may encounter two modes during the purchase process: barebones kit and pre-built mini PC. While the barebones kit itself may have a lower upfront cost, you'll need to install the RAM, storage, operating system, and other components yourself. It is a hands-on process that may take several hours or even days, depending on your experience level and the complexity of the build. In contrast, purchasing a pre-built mini PC saves time and provides a ready-to-use solution right out of the box.

googletranslate

Category navigation