Where can I get an extra power supply adapter?

blickbo

L2
Jun 30, 2023
Spain
Credits
I bought an AS 6, and want to easily move it beteen office and home. So I wan't a power supply in each location, so I can just bring the PC box.

The power supply is marked with model "ADP 150 CH D" - but when I search for that, I only find similar looking ones, but with a different connector (with pin inside hole) - the one I have is without a pin inside (the pin is in the computer).

Are there any other PCs using the exact same adapter? What model name?

Reya

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 23, 2023
Credits
Hi blickbo,

Good to see you!

Other brands of charging cables may not be adaptable to our products.

But since you are using AS6, it has two USB4 TYPE-C in the front and back, which can be used for charging.

Reya

blickbo

L2
Jun 30, 2023
Spain
Credits
What do you mean by charging? Can it be powered with the USB-C port instead of the power adapter?
Does the USB-C power adapter need any special specifications other than support for max 150W?

SpamBot

L3
Apr 15, 2023
Moscow
Credits
I bought AS 6 and want to easily move it between office and home. So I don't need a power supply in every place, so I can just bring a PC box.

The power supply has the model "ADP 150 CH D" - but when I look for it, I only find similar ones, but with a different connector (with a pin inside the hole) - I have no pin inside (pin in the computer).

Are there other PCs using the exact same adapter? What is the model name?
Each power supply must have the type size, polarity, voltage and power written on it.
New power supplies are selected based on these criteria.

Reya

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 23, 2023
Credits
What do you mean by charging? Can it be powered with the USB-C port instead of the power adapter?
Does the USB-C power adapter need any special specifications other than support for max 150W?
Hey blickbo,

Correct my mistake. It's not charging, it's powering, because there is no built-in battery inside the AS6.

The Type C port in the upper right corner at the back can supply power, while the front one cannot. 100W or more Type C power adapters can supply power to AS6.

Reya

blickbo

L2
Jun 30, 2023
Spain
Credits
I tried to power it with USB-C, but it doesn't power on. Are you sure it support power from USB only? Tested both front and rear USB-C

I also measured the power draw from the original adapter, during a CPU and GPU stress test it consumed max 85 watt, so I'm now confident 100 watt should be enough.

Reya

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 23, 2023
Credits
Dear blickbo,

Please note that you can only use one wire for the power supply, otherwise, it will affect the input power.

We have tested this power adapter and it is working:
AOHI 100W USB C Charger

Reya

googletranslate

Category navigation