could this memory be used in mini it 11?

Rock

L1
Jun 27, 2023
florida
Credits
I am not sure how many pins are required in the T-11 but the specs on this are the following
  • 32GB ( 2x16GB ) DDR4 2400 Mhz Non-Parity/Non-ECC Unbuffered SODIMM Memory 260 pin Dual Rank Module.

apple memory.jpeg

Reya

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 23, 2023
Credits
Hi Rock,

Thanks for posting!

The RAM you mentioned can be used on the IT11.

The parameter data for IT11 are:
Dual-channel DDR4 SODIMM,16GB/32GB; expandable up to 64GB

Reactions: Rock

Woofy

L2
Jun 24, 2023
Woofy
Credits
I am not sure how many pins are required in the T-11 but the specs on this are the following
  • 32GB ( 2x16GB ) DDR4 2400 Mhz Non-Parity/Non-ECC Unbuffered SODIMM Memory 260 pin Dual Rank Module.

View attachment 226

Thanks for the info. I’ve been trying to find out what RAM will work with my motherboard but I can’t find the motherboard info anywhere. I tried looking in system info but everything is listed as “default string.”I keep reading I should be able to check in the bios.

Reya

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 23, 2023
Credits
Hey Woofy,

There are two ways to view motherboard information:

Method1:Go to the DirectX diagnostic tool to check the motherboard model

Press Win+R→Run dialog box and type 'dxdiag' and press OK to enter the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. After entering the DirectX diagnostic tool page in the system information you can see the motherboard model.

Method2:Use EVEREST and other software to detect

You only need to download an EVEREST and then install and start it, you can see the name and model of each hardware of the computer detected by EVEREST where the motherboard model is included.

googletranslate

Category navigation