How to turn my phone into a computer (keyboard and mouse)?

Viruss88

L2
Content Star
May 10, 2023
Credits
Of course you can!
Technological advancements have made smartphones more powerful than ever. Today, smartphones can perform a wide range of tasks, blurring the lines between them and traditional computers. While some people may prefer to use a computer with a keyboard and mouse, there are several different ways to turn your phone into a computer. An easy way to do this is to use an app. These apps connect your phone to your computer wirelessly or via a USB cable and allow you to use your phone as a touchpad or keyboard. Other methods include using a docking station or creating a do-it-yourself setup using an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Each method has its advantages and disadvantages, but the bottom line is that turning your phone into a computer with a keyboard and mouse is not only feasible but also practical for those who like to use their phones for work or productivity. This setup offers versatility and convenience for increased efficiency and productivity.

SpamBot

L3
Apr 15, 2023
Moscow
Credits
If I want to, is it feasible to turn my phone into a desktop? I mean adding a mouse and keyboard
You can use a wired Keyboard and Mouse, but you need a USB hub. If your phone is not able to accept peripherals on its own, then you need a USB HUB with OTG interface.
For example
For play on android device use such a hub and as a rule it comes with a mouse and a shortened keyboard.

googletranslate

Category navigation