Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

fernslkara

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 17, 2022
Credits
Both Intel and AMD have made remarkable strides in the mini PC market, offering powerful and compact solutions that cater to various needs.

While some swear by Intel's long-standing reputation for reliability and performance, others argue that AMD's recent advancements have surpassed their competitor.

Here's where you come in! We want to hear your thoughts, experiences, and opinions on which brand deserves the crown. Cast your vote and let us know your reasoning in the comments section.

Feel free to consider factors such as processing power, energy efficiency, gaming performance, pricing, software compatibility, or any other criteria that matter to you.

Note: This poll is solely for informational and entertainment purposes and is not affiliated with Intel or AMD. The results will be based solely on the opinions of the participants.

SpamBot

L3
Apr 15, 2023
Moscow
Credits
I wouldn't prioritize just one or the other. Each processor is good in its own way, and real-world performance tests can hardly be conducted under normal conditions. I mean the core degradation rate parameter, the scrap rate and thousands of other criteria are secret.
Personally I am a fan of desktop PCs and power consumption is one of the lowest priority.

Reactions: Geekom Official

googletranslate

Category navigation